Feb 3, 2010

Final Cut Pro 7 classes

I just got back from teaching Final Cut Pro 7 at Future Media Concepts in Philadelphia.  It was a great class with very motivated professionals.  The students ranged from senior TV producers at QVC and NBC to documentary filmmakers.  Everyone was very engaged in learning the new tools that FCP7 brings to bear in the post-production process.

I will write articles in the coming weeks about these new features as well as more tips and tricks to use while editing.  In the meantime I wanted to thank everyone at Future Media Concepts, particularly Jennifer Herman and Tom Wilson.

"Hi Beau.  Just a note to say thank you for a great learning experience the past three days.  I was very pleased with the course structure and your facilitation of it, and thought that you did a good job managing the pace of the course to everyone's skill levels.  I am looking forward to applying all of the basic knowledge of the course over the coming weeks: IT is installing my FCP-loaded Mac at my desk today.  Thank you again for your time and great facilitation skills!"

Best regards,

Wade B. Walton
Managing Producer, Content
QVC Inc.

No comments: