Dec 31, 2021

Perhaps a New Year resolution to revive this blog? 😅

 Ok guys, this blog has been dormant for almost 5 years. I truly apologize. Priorities in my life and career changed and I had to focus in other areas. I realize that this blog did have some helpful features for readers, in particular editors, animators and post-production professionals. I particularly enjoy helping students figure out how to manage edit jobs or discover new tricks and tips. So I am considering reviving this blog. Hopefully I will not be to overwhelmed by work to keep it current. So much has changed since Final Cut Pro 7 was the go to NLE! 😃 I will share what I learn using Premiere and other software. Look forward to getting back in touch. Thanks!

Funny picture of what it used to look like at an old school master control


No comments: